Film Trailer

Thursday 18 March 2010

Interview Questions

I have started thinking about some questions that I will ask as feedback from my target audience for my trailer, film and magazine cover. My main target audience are young male and female aged 17-25ish who enjoy the genre of thriller. Since the target audience is people around my age, I will be able to ask some of my friends to give their opinions.

Introduction- to establish my audience
  1. Age?
  2. Favourite genre?
  3. How often do you go to the cinema?

Trailer
  1. Can you summarise the plot form the trailer?
  2. Would you go see it in the cinema? why? why not?
  3. What is your favourite part in the trailer? why?
  4. Is there any improvements you would suggest?
  5. Does it work as a trailer?
  6. What do you think of the CU's, different shots in the trailer?

Poster

  1. What genre do you think it is?
  2. Does it make you wanna go and see the film?
  3. Who do you think is the target audience for this film?

Magazines

  1. Would you buy this magazine?
  2. Would you want to read about the coverlines?
  3. Would you pay this much for this magazine?
  4. Is the image effective?
  5. What do you think of the layout, colours, design?

Overall Questions

  1. What is your overall opinion?
  2. What do you think is the best one of the three?
  3. Do they work together?

No comments:

Post a Comment